Artists: Video is one of the most compelling tools you can use to share your story with the world.
Are you taking advantage of the explosion of video online?
We’re here to help you do just that in this 75-minute audio program.
Maybe you’re scared, as I have been, about using video because you didn’t know how to do it right.
Or perhaps you feel, as I have felt, that you are less than stellar in front of the camera.
No more excuses! It’s time to face the future.
According to our guest expert:
- Four billion videos viewed every day on Youtube – doubled from 2009 – 2010. (via YouTube)
- Videos can increase the number of business profile clicks by more than 30%, business calls by 18%, website visits by 55%, incidence of purchase by 24%. (via PR WEB)
- Video has up to five times greater retention and recall then the written word. (via iMEDIA – marketing)
I’ve been a fan of R. Daniel Foster’s films for a number of years and have been trying to book him as a guest since I saw the first video he made for an artist.
Now is your chance to hear about what makes for compelling video from a skilled storyteller and award-winning filmmaker.
In this 75-minute audio program, you’ll learn:
- Why video is an artist’s most powerful storytelling medium
- More than 6 types of videos artists can create
- 9 easy tips for creating more powerful videos
- The 6 things that make most Web video lousy
- Guidance on cameras, editing, framing, backgrounds and audio
About My Guest
R. Daniel Foster is an award-winning filmmaker, writer and documentary expert who creates video marketing materials for a variety of business clients.
Daniel’s work has been featured on PBS, NPR and at Los Angeles’ premier art institutions: the LA Opera, Center Theatre Group, the Hammer Museum, as well as the Walker Art Center, the Kennedy Center and others.
A skilled storyteller, he is master of conveying message and meaning in unforgettable ways.
Here’s What You Get
- MP3 recording of telesminar
- Written transcript of teleseminar
All of these are available for instant download after your payment is processed.
And . . . Bonuses!
Daniel has generously provided 2 valuable bonuses for this program.
- Special report: How to Storyboard and Organize Your Video
- Resource list with valuable how-to links, instruction, and artist video examples
These are also instant downloads.