Close-Out Sale Ends July 16!
Get the most popular ArtBizCoach.com teleseminars ever
Audio Program #1
How to Create an Artist Website that Sells:
10 Strategies the Serious Marketer Must Use
Audio Program #2
Become an Online Art Magnet:
How to Increase Traffic with Links, Keywords, and Blogs
Teleseminar Recordings from Alyson B. Stanfield and ArtBizCoach.com . . .
Guest Expert: Clint Watson
About Program #1 "How to Create an Artist Website that Sells"
So, you put your site online. Now what?
Are visitors coming as you had planned?
How can you make sure more and more people drop in and see your work online?
Self-described "software craftsman and art fanatic" Clint Watson shares an hour worth of secrets he has learned in eleven years marketing art.
In this one-hour recorded teleseminar, you'll find out . . .
- How to make sure people you meet remember your website address.
- How to make it easy for people to buy from you.
- The two most important steps to maximize your search-engine rankings.
- The best way to showcase your portfolio.
- The easiest way to build a prospect list.
You'll also get 3 pages of handouts and 4 pages of follow-up information from the questions received on the call.
Design for optimum performance.
Add the best content (and don't forget the important stuff).
Build your mailing list on your site.
About Program #2 "Become an Online Art Magnet"
- The only two things you really need to know about search engines
- How to build an ever-increasing amount of site traffic
- Simple actions you can take each day to increase your site’s popularity
- How to properly use links, keywords and blogs
→ Clint added an amazing 19-page e-book to this package,
which clarifies some of the material and
answers questions that listeners emailed to him.
Clint asks: Wouldn’t you like to have the “magic” tool that would help you:
- Easily attain the coveted #1 Google ranking?
- Substantially increase your website’s search engine traffic?
- Ensure that your traffic continues to grow, day in and day out?
- Dramatically enhance your ability to communicate with your patrons?
- Enhance your chance for media coverage?
- Instantly post news updates to your web site?
- Ensure that your site always has a new reason for people to come back?
- Set up cross-promotion partnerships with other sites?
Clint promises to share the "magic" tool that will make you an online art magnet in this teleseminar.
About the Guest Expert
Clint Watson calls himself a “Software Craftsman and Art Fanatic.” Even as a child, his two main passions were tinkering with computer programming and creating art. After graduating with an Information Systems degree in 1993, Clint became a partner at a major national art gallery. He spent the next eleven years learning the art marketing game and creating art-related web sites. Realizing that the Internet was destined to play an ever-increasing role in the marketing strategy of artists, in 2001, he launched FineArtStudioOnline.com, a website creation tool and marketing system for fine artists. He subsequently left the gallery business and now focuses all of his attention on helping his artist clients create websites and providing them with marketing ideas, opportunities and advice.
Clint lives in San Antonio and the virtual world. He often takes time out to enjoy the great outdoors.
*These are audio
recordings. They were recorded over a long-distance phone line, so the quality is imperfect. But the information is still there.
MP3 Files Work
GUARANTEE OF CLASSES
If the recording is not as they are described
in detail or if you believe I am not holding up my end of the
professional relationship, I promise to refund your money.
When you purchase, I will assume you know how to download, play, and use MP3 files. Upon purchase, you'll be taken immediately to a download page with the audio files and handouts. You will also receive a back-up email with instructions just in case. Please look for it.
Close-Out Sale Ends July 16!
MP3 recordings only
Get all of Clint's advice in these two MP3 audio programs and handouts you can download instantly. (including the amazing 19-page e-book) for just
$25 on sale
These programs won't be available after July 16.