Is your art getting the attention it deserves?
ORDER your copy of I’d Rather Be in the Studio from this site and get the bonus gifts below.
E-book only. We have no plans to print another paperback edition.
Buy now and also receive the next e-edition free (target date October 2014).
If you’re ready to get past the excuses you’ve been making for your lack of success . . .
If you’re ready to get out of the studio and take charge . . .
I’d Rather Be in the Studio: The Artist’s No-Excuse Guide to Self-Promotion offers practical advice to help you sell more art and build an art career that lasts.
I’d Rather Be in the Studio will help you . . .
- Introduce yourself as an artist so people want to know more
- Nail your artist statement and use it as the foundation for your marketing
- Expand your mailing list and use it to cultivate collectors
- Create marketing materials that outshine the competition
- Learn what you need to do to become a media magnet
- Take advantage of your website and blog to build a bigger audience
- 32 Ideas for when you need something to write about
- 26 Routines to stop procrastinating and start marketing your art
- 19 Categories for your art inventory records
- 15+ Stories from artists who implemented creative promotional ideas
- 12 Tips for dealing with the media
- 11 Rules for your marketing material
- 10 Steps for a more effective artist statement
This book is the result of spending more than a decade consulting with artists.
I wrote it for every artist who wants more recognition.
Yes, you may have heard of some of this before, but you have never had
all of this information in a single resource. I promise.
Buy your e-copy of I’d Rather Be in the Studio from this site and receive:
1 Instant download of the e-edition (PDF) of the 2011 edition (2nd edition)
Dive in immediately. Why postpone your success?
2 Bonus recording
A 282-page book on self-promotion can be overwhelming. In this bonus audio program (MP3 instant download), I point out the most critical actions for your art business in the book, while introducing you to my business and how I got to this point.
I’ve always found it helpful to hear my coaches’ voices and hope that this audio will get you off to a quick start with the book.
3 Third edition e-book copy when ready
(Target: October 2014)
The PDF e-book (218 pages) has everything included in the original paperback edition.
It’s a 2.2 MB file that you can download instantly. You will not receive a hard copy of anything when you choose this option.
Includes PDF of upcoming 2014 edition when it’s released.
$24 PDF edition
There are no plans to print another paperback edition.