Is your art getting the attention it deserves?
ORDER your copy of I’d Rather Be in the Studio from this site and get the bonus gifts below.
Also available in e-book formats: PDF and Kindle! Scroll down for more.
If you’re ready to get past the excuses you’ve been making for your lack of success . . .
If you’re ready to get out of the studio and take charge . . .
I’d Rather Be in the Studio: The Artist’s No-Excuse Guide to Self-Promotion offers practical advice to help you sell more art and build an art career that lasts.
I’d Rather Be in the Studio will help you . . .
- Introduce yourself as an artist so people want to know more
- Nail your artist statement and use it as the foundation for your marketing
- Expand your mailing list and use it to cultivate collectors
- Create marketing materials that outshine the competition
- Learn what you need to do to become a media magnet
- Take advantage of your website and blog to build a bigger audience
- Incorporate social media into your marketing routine
- 32 Ideas for when you need something to write about
- 26 Routines to stop procrastinating and start marketing your art
- 19 Categories for your art inventory records
- 15+ Stories from artists who implemented creative promotional ideas
- 12 Tips for dealing with the media
- 11 Rules for your marketing material
- 10 Steps for a more effective artist statement
- 5 Key elements of your fan page on Facebook and your Twitter account
- 9 Types of tweets on Twitter and how you can use each one
- 4 Tweet makeovers (and why)
This book is the result of spending more than a decade consulting with artists.
I wrote it for every artist who wants more recognition.
Yes, you may have heard of some of this before, but you have never had
all of this information in a single resource. I promise.
Books purchased from this site include an instant download of the e-book version*
Buy your e-copy or hard copy of I’d Rather Be in the Studio from this site and receive:
1 Instant download of the e-edition (PDF) of the book
Start soaking it all in before your hard copy arrives.
2 Bonus recording #1
A 282-page book on self-promotion can be overwhelming. In this bonus audio program (MP3 instant download), I point out the most critical actions for your art business in the book, while introducing you to my business and how I got to this point.
I’ve always found it helpful to hear my coaches’ voices and hope that this audio will get you off to a quick start with the book.
3 Bonus recording #2 + transcript
I want all of my clients to be money savvy, so I’m sharing with you an interview I conducted with Luna Jaffe. Get this: Luna is a financial planner and an artist! She wants to help you have a healthy relationship with money and we talk about this in the interview. PDF transcript and MP3 audio file instant downloads.
4 Signed copy
All copies sent from the Art Biz Coach office are signed by me. Please request further personalization.
|282 pages. Printed on 100% recycled paper.Includes PDF instant download.
$25 paperback edition + shipping
Please note that shipping to Canada and overseas is now more than $20! E-editions might be better options.
|The PDF e-book (218 pages) has everything except the index from the hard copy version.It’s a 2.2 MB file that you can download instantly. You will not receive a hard copy of anything when you choose this option.
$24 PDF edition
|Install a version of IRBITS on your Kindle and take it wherever you go.Installation is as simple as emailing to your Kindle account or hooking up the Kindle to a USB port on your computer.
Also available on the Amazon site.