What Artists Can Do To Be More Appealing To Galleries
In How to Attract Galleries, we demystify the artist-gallery relationship for you.
Bobbi Walker, gallerist-owner of Walker Fine Art, spills the beans about
what she looks for and expects from artists interested in her gallery.
MP3 audio recording and PDF transcript
During this program, you will learn:
- How to build a portfolio that appeals to galleries.
- What a gallerist will look for on your website.
- How to navigate the gallery submission process.
- The #1 way to get gallery representation.
- How you could really screw up a relationship with a gallery.
Be sure to read the testimonials at right >>>
About My Guest
A native of Kentucky, Bobbi Walker relocated to Denver, Colorado in 1996. She was in technology sales for 13 years prior to opening Walker Fine Art. Walker Fine Art began as an art consulting firm in 1999, and the gallery space was opened in June of 2002. She has been actively involved in almost every aspect (board member, volunteer, juror, panelist, speaker, presenter, leader) of the Denver arts community for more than a decade.
Bobbi’s MBA in Marketing has served her well. Her gallery and her artists thrive because of her tenacity.
Ready to listen and learn?
1 hour audio program just $27