Artist Statement Help
Website & Blog Reviews
Policy for Individual Questions
Areas I Do/Don't Consult In
The marketing plan was just what I needed at this stage of my career. I have been painting portraits for several years, but prior to this, had no real blueprint for expanding my clientele or taking advantage of new marketing opportunities. As a result of completing the plan, I have set clear goals for myself and, best of all, have more confidence in my ability to grow my business. The ongoing feedback and encouragement from you was invaluable. Thank you!
—Peggi Habets, Pittsburgh, PA
|The Artist Marketing Plan is for artists of all mediums, galleries, art organizations, . . . This plan can be used in almost any business, but the language is adapted to visual artists.
I cannot make you do the work required. But I sure will push you hard! I guarantee that if you do the work and honor the promise to yourself, you will see results. If you believe I am not holding up my end of the professional relationship, I promise to refund your money.
Are you overwhelmed by having to be both artist and salesperson?
You might have a general idea of where you want to be, but there is so much to do that you get sidetracked and really don't know how to prioritize or where to begin.
The Artist Marketing Plan is for artists who have a body of work and have spent at least some effort exhibiting and selling. I highly recommend I'd Rather Be in the Studio! The Artist's No-Excuse Guide to Self-Promotion as a basis for your marketing plan.
Read about the artists I work with.
Ready to get to work?
The Artist Marketing Plan helps you:
- Set and achieve challenging, yet realistic sales and promotional goals.
- Diversify your income.
- Identify where you'll stand out from other artists.
- Decide who your patrons are and what markets you should be reaching that aren't currently part of your efforts.
- Build a community of fans!
- Look at where you are currently showing and selling your work and how (and when) to move on to venues that might be better for you.
- Write a promotional plan that puts your name and artwork in the spotlight.
- Plan your expenses.
All of the assignments are in a workbook format.
|Don't order this until you're ready to do the work!
You will work at your own pace, but you'll need to finish your plan within two months and send it to me for my help.
You must be able to use Microsoft Word and send it back to me as an attachment.
|1. If you want to get the most out of your plan, pay just $127 more and get a 45-minute phone consultation with me. We can devise a plan of attack that works for you. This discounted rate is available only to you. Consultation must take place within 2 months of your plan's completion at a mutually convenient time. You will receive a little bit of homework to help me prepare for the call.
2. Book + free shipping. This marketing plan heavily references my book, I’d Rather Be in the Studio! The Artist’s No-Excuse Guide to Self-Promotion. You do not need the book for the plan, but you may want it to complete certain sections. You will be given the option to order both together and will receive free shipping on the book as a consulting client.
4 THINGS BEFORE YOU ORDER
- The Artist Marketing Plan is not for beginners.
- You must have a body of work that's ready to go out into the world.
- You must be able to complete the workbook in Microsoft Word and send it back to me for my feedback.
- You must complete the plan within 2 months of ordering.
After you order, you will receive further instructions from me within 24 hours. Be sure to look for these within your inbox.