1 week off for Thanksgiving holiday
Is your art office a fright?
Are you feeling overwhelmed?
Drowning in clutter?
Losing time to poor habits?
Don't know where to begin to start office files and databases?
I know all about these traps. I deal with them every day and can teach you what I have learned that allows me to run a focused, successful business.
Time to get yourself in order!
In this class, you will:
- Conquer piles
- Make proper files so you can find stuff!
- Create e-files--again, so you can find stuff!
- Become more productive by working your task list
- Work toward going (mostly) paperless--saving some trees
- Use your calendar more efficiently
- Process mail and email so that it doesn't clog up your systems
Read the Get Organized class syllabus (PDF file)
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Log onto your computer from the comfort of your home, office, local coffee shop, or interplanetary traveling craft.
Your time zone is irrelevant. Time of day matters not.
There are no scheduled meeting times.
Everything is posted on the private class blog.
You are welcome to participate on the blog or to travel in solitude.
Class lessons will be posted on weekdays only during the class session dates. You will receive daily (weekday) reminders to pick up your lesson.
Class lessons include PDF downloads, audio files (which are for auditory learners—all audio files will also be available as PDF files), and a little video.
You just need a computer and space to devote to your dreams.
You will get out of the class as much as you put into it.
I suggest setting aside time in the morning to do the class lessons.
Some days you may just read and other days you may have homework or journaling.
As with most classes, some lessons will speak to you more than other lessons.
You decide whether you spend 15 minutes or two hours on each lesson.
The blog will remain for two weeks following the class.
Bonus! All class participants will have access to
an amazing teleseminar I held with my
personal productivity consultant, Leslie Shreve.
Read about this $27 value:
The Road to Peak Productivity
Read the complete Get Organized class syllabus (PDF file)
additional options (available at checkout)
1. Get this class along with Cultivate Collectors and Blast Off for just $267. (All three classes must be taken consecutively as they are posted on the class schedule, e.g. you can't take one now and two next year. If you start with Blast Off, your next class will be Cultivate Collectors, and you will finish up with Get Organized.)
2. If you really want to land among the stars, pay just $127 more and get a 45-minute phone consultation with me to map out your plan. This discounted rate is available only to class participants. Consultation must take place within 1 month of the last day of class at a mutually convenient time. You will receive a little bit of homework to help me prepare for the call.
3. Book + free shipping. This class is based on some of the concepts outlined in my book, I’d Rather Be in the Studio! The Artist’s No-Excuse Guide to Self-Promotion. You do not need the book for the class. Everything is provided for you. However, you will be given the option to order both together and will receive free shipping on the book as a member of this class.
Just $97 November 10-December 12
With 1 week off for the Thanksgiving holiday. Above options available at checkout.
I've learned more from this class than I could have hoped for or imagined!
Having just finished printing my own Christmas cards and meeting deadlines for 3 painting residencies, I'm astonished at what I've achieved!
It's been years since I've mailed a Christmas card BEFORE Christmas, much less one featuring one of my paintings on it.
Entering into the class, I didn't have a specific office. My home was a sea of piles. . . .
I do something daily now, and little by little, staying organized is becoming a way of life.
Putting things in the right place the first time, rather than moving endless piles around, has been tremendously helpful.
I feel terrific when I can find what I'm looking for and can sit down and plan the next project.
Our group was fantastically supportive group of each other .
It was worth every penny. —Joan DaGradi, New Orleans, LA
The basement studio is fully organized and functioning. A place for everything and everything in it's place . . . I'm now in the process of applying to residency programs for next year. So, Girl, your class lit the fire under me and got me going. Thank you.—Louise Farrell, Brookline, MA
I provide an inspiring environment and friends
to support you with your vision.
You bring the
enthusiasm and awesome attitude.
Oh, yes, and don’t forget commitment.
You must be committed to the journey.
If you are committed to your lessons, I guarantee results with a money-back offer. But you have to do the work in order to qualify for the guarantee.