Improve Your Artist Blog
co-teacher: Cynthia Morris
This self-study will no longer be available for registration after February 16. The lessons, however, will be available to registrants through the end of May 2014.
Does your blog need a little TLC?
Is it suffering from neglect?
Could your blog use an injection of attention?
If you are the type of artist who is self-motivated and eager to get to work, this self-study class might be for you.
With the help of our lessons, you’ll conduct the following operations on your blog:
- Healthy writing habits and content for great blog posts
- Blog cleanse: Fixing your About page, categories, sidebar, and more
- Visiting hours: How to get more blog readers
- Feedback: How to get more comments and be a better commenter
- Health maintenance: Create a blogging schedule, conduct regular checkups, balance your priorities
Our focus is on artists. We know your world, your interests, and your challenges.
When you’re all done, you will:
- Be clear on what your blog is all about
- Have more things to write about than you ever dreamed possible
- Form a stronger connection with your visitors
- Have confidence to be an expert in your field
- Be proud that your blog is much better looking
- Have a plan to maintain your blog’s health
- Be on your way to becoming famous!
In no time, your blog will:
- Be more credible and linkable
- Be easier for visitors to find
- Receive more comments than you could have imagined
Just $47 for this self-study class
VERY IMPORTANT: This self-study does not teach you how to start or create a new blog.
Not available after February 16, though lessons online through the end of May 2014.
Here’s What You Get
20 Detailed Lessons
Cynthia and I personally coach you through the process of improving your blog’s appearance, functionality, writing, and popularity.
Log in to the virtual classroom at any time – at your convenience.
Audio MP3 Downloads
Written Transcripts of All Lessons
You learn different things when you listen compared to when you read, so we have everything in writing as well as audio.PDF Downloads
Cynthia loved making short videos for a number lessons, which animate the class.
Weekly Email Reminders
You have the option of signing up for weekly email reminders that encourage you to do the work and see a big return on your class investment.
You need a computer, a blog, and a healthy dose of motivation! The more you put into your blog, the more you’ll get out of it.
Get this self-study for just $47
Check out the Blog Triage detailed table of lessons in the right sideber > > >
ADDITIONAL OPTION (available at checkout)
If you want to get the most out of what you learn in this self-study class, pay just $197 more and get a 45-minute phone consultation with Cynthia or me (Alyson). We will review the improvements you made on your blog and help you further tweak your site. This discounted rate is available only to self-study participants. Consultation must take place within 6 months of purchase at a mutually convenient time.
NOTE: This self-study class does not teach you how to start a blog.
You must know how to add posts, change your sidebar, tweak your design, etc.
Read the detailed table of lessons to the right before you sign up!
Available only until February 16. Lessons open for you through the end of May 2014.